a beginner's photo diary



13 Apr 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This guy and his parents have been to visit us for a couple of days. We had a great time as usual, except that he kept being sick for some unknown reason!

We went to the Natural History Museum to check out all the stuffed animals. I haven't been there for 10 years or so, I quite enjoyed being back. My favourites are the elephant and of course the whale, "Malmska Valen". But apparantly this is the most dangerous creature on earth! *lol*


1 Responses to “13 Apr 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Två vackra människor på bild samma dag.. man blir nästan yr! Tack som faan för gäsfriheten;) *kram*

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger