a beginner's photo diary



22 Mar 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The beautiful house where we stayed during the training! It used to be a boarding house before the War, where many famous Swedish writers spent their summers. Apparantly everyone was supposed to keep to themselves, and the only things you were allowed to discuss were 1. the weather, 2. what was to be served at dinner and 3. if you had seen a snake.

This is where we had our meals, with a wonderful view over the waterside!


They had beautiful old fire places in many of the rooms. I could definitely spend some more time here.

Everything was so calm and quiet. The small house on the left is where I and my colleague G stayed the night, "the sea cottage".


0 Responses to “22 Mar 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger