a beginner's photo diary



11 Mar 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally back home again! It's been a very long week... I kind of wish the snow would go away now though.

Since I have hardly seen the sun lately G and I went out for a walk. It was absolutely freezing! Not only well below zero, but also quite windy. We fled inside some shops, which turned out to be expensive. I don't know what's gotten to me lately, in the last week I probably spent my usual yearly shopping budget or so!

Home sweet home =)


Tonight one of the Swedish semi-finals for the Eurovision Song Contest takes place here in Gothenburg. I'm not going to watch it though.

Instead I kicked G's ass playing Upwords!


1 Responses to “11 Mar 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow- each one was a marvel to me.. nice captures :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger