a beginner's photo diary



21 Mar 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been on a two day training on an island in the archipelago of Stockholm. To get to Svartsö we had to ride hovercrafts for 20 min. That was a new and fun experience!

Our driver. Apparantly he used to be a very successful business man who one day had enough and retired to the archipelago. Seemed like a sensible decision when you got to see the surroundings. Beautiful!

I'm not quite sure at what speed we were travelling, but it was a very cool feeling to fly ahead across the ice! Almost as thrilling as with a snow mobile, but of course this felt safer since it was "in doors".

We have arrived, and I must admit I felt a bit relieved since we had to travel across a short passage for larger boats, where the ice was very uneven and loose. Thanks to the driver for getting us across!


0 Responses to “21 Mar 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger