a beginner's photo diary



6 Apr 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tonight was a very exciting night! Frölunda have been playing the semi-finals lately, they won the first game, lost the next three, then won two and tonight was the 7th and last game. And I was there!

And so was the rest of my family (except Mum)!


Since it was actually an unexpectedly boring game, I won't give you a more extensive summary than this: We won!!! I can hardly believe it, from 1-3 games to 4-3! How often does that happen? (According to hockeyligan.se it has never happened in Sweden before!)

And this is our true hero Tommy Salo. Once celebrated, then laughed at by an entire nation, now back in business with a vengeance! Of course we all miss Henke, but bringing Salo back in the game turned out to be a lucky shot!

On Sunday the fun begins against Färjestad. "Silvret ska hem, silvret ska hem till Karlstad igen!"


0 Responses to “6 Apr 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger