a beginner's photo diary



28 Mar 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We're having network problems. Since installing a wireless network last weekend, our internet connection seems to be coming and going (mostly going) as it pleases. Last night I spent several hours trying to fix it, but nothing works. The problem is probably with our internet supplier, ComHem. The router is a Netgear WGR614. Any useful tips anyone?

It's also raining. Finally spring seems to be on its way, but rain and left-over snow doesn't make any good conditions for pictures. I'll try to post some more pictures from my trip to Stockholm last week for the next couple of days. Btw, if you didn't notice, I've posted some already on the actual dates.


1 Responses to “28 Mar 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sorry to tell you, but yes, I read about (network-) troubles with the Netgear 614-series (german Mac-Forum), especially If you try to connect more than one computer.

    At home I have an Aiport Extreme-BaseStation, works like a charme. Less expensive and often recommended (as several Sys.Admins told me), with a higher range and better encryption (in comparison to Netgear) is a Linksys WRT54GS DSL-Router, in Germany the price is about 80€.

    Good luck! :-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger