a beginner's photo diary



9 Apr 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Proof that spring is really on its way!
(If you look closely you can also see me in this picture. Can you spot it?)


The police were chasing around in our area earlier today. There was a shotgun shooting in this pizza restaurant close to where we live! Around noon on a Sunday, can you believe it?

We went to my parents' house to watch the hockey game (first final, we lost...) and I got to play some piano. I hardly ever play nowadays, but am strongly thinking about getting a piano myself to take it up again.


1 Responses to “9 Apr 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I can see you in the flower.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger