a beginner's photo diary



15 Apr 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Another game of hockey, this time the finals! Since Scandinavium was full of horses, us hockey freaks had to put up with Frölunda Borg for the most important games of the year... I had a standing ticket behind the net as you can probably tell.

The two captains exchanging civilties?


A good shot but no goal this time. Frölunda won the game, but eventually Färjestad stole the gold away (I can tell you this since I'm posting these pictures a few days late...). Damn, I would have lost the gold to any other team but them!


0 Responses to “15 Apr 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger