a beginner's photo diary



14 Apr 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Z is checking out the ducks in our little pond. I think the grown-ups liked them more though, he quickly moved on to the swing =)

Maybe he liked the animals in the big park Slottskogen better.
(This one I stole from eterisk)


It felt like the first day of spring. eterisk and I were enjoying ourselves too.

In the evening we went to SAMA (of course Gnapp had to stay at home with Z!). I promise to post pics from there soon, but I need to work on them a bit.


0 Responses to “14 Apr 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger