a beginner's photo diary



25 May 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



eterisk and I went for a walk by the sea again. It was incredibly windy, I could hardly hold my camera still! But the sunset was perhaps even more incredible...

A better picture of the sunset can be found here, with the sunset expert =)


2 Responses to “25 May 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I believe that you're as good as me.. and even better sometimes.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I never get tired of beautiful sunsets.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger