a beginner's photo diary



22 May 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Spring has come and gone (?) during my blogging absense. I hope to be back more often now, but I might return to the concept of one pic per day. Can't promise there will be one for every day though! At least I have posted a few updates from the last couple of weeks.

Enjoy and keep your fingers crossed at all times.


0 Responses to “22 May 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger