a beginner's photo diary



8 Okt 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On Saturday I had just enough time to go exploring a bit on my own before it was time to go home again. Here is the aqueduct again.

My quest for this picture proved to me once and for all that I have no sense of direction at all! And it killed my feet too and didn't even turn out that good at all... But at least I got to see some new parts of the city (always look on the bright side!)

This map (click to enlarge) shows the route I took (blue line), instead of what obviously would have been a shorter one. But you can't always get it right!

I would definitely recommend a trip to Portugal and Lisbon, and hopefully I will get to come back some day for a longer stay! At least it was nice with a bit of sun before winter finally grabs hold of us poor people up north.


0 Responses to “8 Okt 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger