a beginner's photo diary



6 Okt 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is the street of our hotel in an area a bit north of the city center, which seemed quite new and different to the rest of the city. Not one of my best compositions maybe, considering the litter bin in the foreground =)

My boss is giving a lecture (yes, we had to work too!) and his boss is not listening (?)

In the evening we went to a restaurant where they had Fado music. I really enjoyed this! There were 4 guys on guitars and 4 different singers. This woman did the opening act.

And this lady was (apparantly) the big star of the evening.

These guys were my favourites though, on backing guitar and bass guitar!

The restaurant and some of the people I work with (sorry I couldn't find a better picture...)


0 Responses to “6 Okt 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger